When your engine components need servicing, you can count on the experience, expertise and commitment of Delta TechOps. We maintain the world’s largest fleet, so we know what it takes to fly.
Delta TechOps provides the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of all Engine Mounted Components and Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) including Quick Engine Change (QEC) and basic engine parts — such as electrical, hydraulic, fuel, lubrication and pneumatic systems — that can be maintained without removing the engine from the aircraft.
Delta TechOps offers comprehensive technical support and a wide range of services to evaluate failures, recommend preventative actions and assist with component reliability:
- AOG support worldwide, 24/365 – available to customers
- FAA/EASA dual release capability
- ISO 9001 certification
Engine Component Services are provided for the following engine types:
With Delta TechOps, you don’t have to choose between quality, speed and price. Our experienced, certified technicians understand the unique issues you experience and deliver a flexible, quality solution.
- We’ll do it right: Our experienced, certified technicians understand the issues unique to your aircraft and engines.
- We’ll do it fast: With industry leading turnaround times on more than a quarter-million repairs every year, we understand the importance of uptime and the costs of downtime.
- We’ll do it economically: We offer an efficient, streamlined approach and competitive pricing.
FADEC Repair Capabilities
HMU Repair Capabilities