Ensuring the Safety & Quality of your Aircraft Landing Gear
As a leader in the repair and overhaul of aircraft landing gear and landing gear related components, Delta TechOps Landing Gear Maintenance Services is ready to bring our record of excellence to your aircraft. Our experience and expertise managing the world’s largest fleet ensures that you will receive top-notch quality, unparalleled customer service and quick turnarounds to keep your aircraft in the air.
Fast & Thorough Landing Gear Repair Services
Based at Delta TechOps’ headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, Delta TechOps Landing Gear Maintenance Services offers a wide variety of capabilities and comprehensive overhaul packages – from repair and overhaul, to emergency AOG (Aircraft on Ground) landing gear support worldwide – all within one MRO repair station facility and to OEM standards.
With 150+ gears output per year and typical overhaul turnaround times between 35-45 days, our experienced shop offers efficiency and competitive costs to meet your landing gear service needs.
Let Delta TechOps Landing Gear Maintenance Services go to work for you.
We offer the following Landing Gear Maintenance and Repair Services:
- Full overhaul of landing gear assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Removal and reapplication of plating, coatings and surface treatments including:
- Sulfamate Nickel
- Electroless Nickel
- Thermal Spray including HVOF (High Velocity Oxy Fuel)
- A comprehensive Machine Shop
- Machining and grinding of large landing gear assemblies
- Bushing fabrication
- Epoxy and Polyurethane painting and stripping
- Non Destructive Inspections
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection)
- FPI (Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection)
- Metal Treatment
- Heat treatment
- ISO 9001 certification
- FAA/EASA dual release capability
- FAR Part 145 and Part 121 repair authority
Aircraft Landing Gear Services are provided for the following aircraft:
- Boeing 737NG (all series)
- Boeing 757 (all series)
- Boeing 767 (all series)
- MD-88 (all series)
- MD-90 (all series)